The importance of sports and games in school encompasses more than just the benefit of physical activity. Increases in self-esteem and mental alertness make school sports and games necessary for every school age child.
Games and sports are an integral part of a student’s life. A student should study hard to be successful in competitive examinations. But, he should also play games and sports to enjoy the health and vigor of life.
The school has extensive playgrounds and open space where students play various games, namely, Volley ball,Racing, Kho-Kho, Kabadhi, Badminton, Football, Basketball, Swimming, Skating, High Jump, Martial Art, Relay Race, Table-Tennis, Shooting, Cricket etc. Each student is encouraged to take part in games and competitions on house and class basis.
Incharge of Sports Department: MR. VIRENDER SINGH
The Sports Incharges of our school efficiently manage all activities of sports, Selection of participants and also encourage students to participate in various competition at school level, district level, state level and further.Their Management basically includes:
- Maintenance of Playground
- Requirement of Sports Items
- Selection of participants
- First Aid Facility and eatables for players
- Active Participation of school at district and state level.
- Duty Chart for smooth functioning of any Tournament in school campus
- Eligibility Form for Participants
- Keeping Record of winners and achievements