Dyal Singh Public School is open for admission to boys and girls irrespective of their caste and social status. The school opens for admission in January every year, when registration & admission for Nursery to I class starts. Registration for Std. XI starts from mid January and admissions are done in March:
- The minimum age for admission to Nursery is 3 years on 31 st March. The school also sets a maximum age for each standard. Registration and admission forms are available at the school counter on payment of prescribed fee.
- Registration does not guarantee admission. New admissions are made subject to the availability of vacancies in each class in the month of March after the declaration of the annual results.
- A candidate seeking admission to classes other than preprimary will have to bring a school leaving certificate from the school last attended along with the Progress Report and a Character Certificate and Aadhar Card.
- A student seeking admission to pre-primary classes i.e. Nursery, L.K.G. and U.K.G. should bring a Photostat copy of municipal birth certificate and Aadhar Card. The date of birth entered at the time of admission will not be altered.
- If a child is found fit for admission, the guardians must deposit the prescribed dues.
- If a parent/guardian decides not to send his ward to school after the fee has been deposited, the amount deposited will be returned as per CBSE rules/Trust Norms.
- The admission to 10+1 is provisional subject to his passing the 10th Std. Examination. The student will have to be withdrawn from the school in case he/she fails in class X examination or gets compartment even if he/she has paid the fees and/or has attended the classes.